2014/05/13

Review: Kimchi Viva Blue from Lensvillage.com 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Hi cuties~

So this time I'm gonna review the Kimchi Viva blue from lensvillage
You can get them here.
The shipping took about 2 to 3 weeks. 
They quickly answer your question, so they have a good service~
I orderes them because I needed blue circle lenses for my Rena Ryuuguu Cosplay~
I didn't expect them to be this big O.O
Without make-up you'll definitely look like an alien x'D
But in your eyes they have such a vibrant colour and I got a lot of compliments on cons, when I wore them.

Information:
Brand: Kimchi
Diameter: 16mm
Water Content: 55%
Lifespan: 1 year









COLOR/DESIGN


Those lenses have a really natural pattern, except for the dark outter ring, which makes your eyes look huge. I'm in love with this colour, it's so bright and has the colour of the ocean~ It also blends so well with my natural blue-grey-greenish eyes, as you can see in the last picture. When you're in a room it seems to be a darker colour, but it's still very noticeable. For those with dark brown eyes I think that the colour would turn out a bit differently like...more of a dark blue.
If you want natural looking lenses with a dolly effect you should buy them x33~

COMFORT

This time 'only' three stars. My eyes seemed to dry out very fast with those lenses, I don't know why, perhaps because of it's diameter?
They already dried out after three hours, so it was very uncomfortable wearing them at a con, but still...I loved them. They also slide in your eyes, when you move your eyes too fast or when you blink...so yeah...


ENLARGMENT

Okay so if you're looking for big circle lenses for your cosplay's or if you just wanna have those big puppy eyes, go ahead and buy them. They are H.U.G.E....really huge. They have a diameter of 16mm which is as far as I know the largest circle lenses you can get. They don't look natural, eventhough their pattern looks naturel people will certainly notice that something's wrong with your eyes and that they are abnormally large xD For those who aren't used to biiiiig circle lenses (as I am) it's kind of scary... x'D

OVERALL

4 stars out of five~ I liked the colour but didn't like how huge they looked in my eyes. Especially because I wanted to wear them sometimes in my daily life and yes...I prefer smaller one's. For Cosplay they look good but they are still a bit uncomfortable, that's why I won't chose them if you wanna wear them longer than 5 hours.
The colour is beautiful and it blends so well with lighter eyes~ If you like those kind of lenses, go ahead and buy them ^-^
I think they would look great for Gyaru Style and also for the more innocent looks, with huge puppy eyes ^-^ False lashes will also help to make your eyes look brighter and bigger <3



I hope this review helped you a bit
ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)


See you next time
(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
baibai

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Linsen sehen wirklich sehr hübsch an dir aus x3~ so ein strahlendes Blau *_*
    Habe von der Marke die pinken von der Bambi Serie und die haben denselben Diameter und Wassergehalt und ich finde sie eigentlich recht bequem im Vergleich ö_ö da hatte ich welche mit 15mm, die schneller die Augen austrockneten ö_ö genau deswegen habe ich sie mir jetzt in grün bestellt xD
    Für den Alltag sind mir die 16mm auch zu krass, finde auch schon 15mm für den Alltag eher naja xD aber trage sie eh meistens nur zu Cons und besonderen Anlässen :3

    AntwortenLöschen