2014/08/07

Review: New Adult Blue from honeycolor.com O(≧▽≦)O

Hi cuties~

Sorry it's been a long time since I uploaded something
I'm not good in such things Dx I'm so sorry~
I never know about what to post to be honest~
but well here's another review and I hope it helps u a bit 
(*≧▽≦)

The New Adult blue from honeycolor are one of my favourite blue lenses ever~
I use them for my Cosplays as well as for daily life.
The shipping took around 3-4 days so it was super fast.
I really love to order from honeycolor. They are super friendly, have a huge amount of circle lenses and beauty product and help you if you have some questions.
I recently ordered again and I can't wait to try on my new circle lenses~
but first, let me show you these precious lenses x3



Information:

Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14,0mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 year







I'm sorry that the last two pics are blurry...
my cam somehow didn't wanna focus Dx

COLOR/DESIGN

It's a really vibrant blue colour, which let your eyes pop out.  It's a skybluecolour, with a black outer ring which make ur eyes look very doll-like. I really like it how flashy they are and how they blend with my own eyecolor~ 
Their design reminds me a bit of the dollyeyes, but still the new adult blue ones seems to be more 'natural' looking. If you search for bright blue ones, you should definitely buy them, especially because they got a really intense colour.

COMFORT

Those lenses are comfortable. They don't dry out very fast and you nearly can feel them in your eyes. The only problem with these is that they tend to 'slide' a bit around your eyes, when they start to become dry, which means sometimes your vision gets blurry or even blue (xD). You have to blink a few times or use your eyedrops then, so no big problem.
Nevertheless they don't hurt, even when they feel dry. It starts to get a bit uncomfortable but other lenses I had really hurt sometimes when they got dry...

ENLARGEMENT

These lenses don't enlarge your eyes! They have a diameter of 14mm so they were only made to change your eyecolour. If you search lenses which make ur eyes appear super large, don't use them.
(I'm super happy with these since I use them for my crossplays. Doin' male characters your eyes shouldn't have this puppy-eye effect so these are perfect for my use as a crossplayer~)

OVERALL

I LOVE those lenses.
I'll buy them again, these are gorgeous!
The colour is amazing, their design perfect for my future projects, they are pretty comfortable and they don't enlarge my eyes too much. I love them.


I used these lenses for my Haruka Nanase Cosplay

for those who are curious about my eyecolour...
it's a....grey...blue...greenish colour...
here it's more blue-grey but my eyes change colour very often

I hope this review helped you a bit
ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)


See you next time
(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
baibai

3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day.
    Fashion gets Fierce.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you~ x33 I'm no good at blogging XD
      and yesh~ follow you x333 your blog is nice ♥

      Löschen
  2. Hatsu-tyan, you have interesting blog:з
    Great review^^

    I would be very happy if you read my blog:з
    New post http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    AntwortenLöschen