2014/04/17

What happened in March? [Part 2] (´∇ノ`*)ノ

Hi my Dears~
Sorry for this huge delay 
but I was working on my future Cosplay
so...I was a bit busy and just forgot my blog

Well here's part 2 in what happened in March?

So do you know what this is?


Best Absolute Perfect?
Matoki~?
Fufufu~ yes it's B.A.P! 



And they have an Europe Tour...and now guess who's gonna see them in....2...wait...woah! 2 weeks!!
With the best friend one can have~ >3

You can't imagine how happy I was~ 
I was jumping up and town, cried, laughed and was just the derpy me. 
Well the ticket was quite...expensive...but I support this group so much and they have made such a big developpment in such a short amount of time, so that I spend even more money for them. Some people call me 'stupid' because of that, but...look...I really enjoy their music and I want to give them some support. I'm not the only one who spend so much money and no I'm not rich or something like that x'D 
Well I could write looooot more about this theme but I'm already tired to explain why I give them so much support etc~ so let's enjoy the next part of this post |D

Another really great thing what happened is, that I'm gonna spend a whole week in London~! ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)
I always wanted to visit one day London and now our flights are booked and I'm just like...asdfghjkl!!


Still can't believe all those positive thing's that happened >////< So many up's and just...one or two 'down's'
I knew that one day I might be able to say: 'Oh hell yes~ this year is gonne be maaaaaahhhhh year >3' well this year _is_ my year >D muahahaha~


Third thing.
We had the first convention in our country called Luxcon~
It was very small, but for the first time ever it was a quite good organisation.
I didn't even know that we have this much cosplayers in our country
I thought there might be like...5 inculding myself? And now...look at this:


Well there were more but...they were at shootings I think...more than...10 are missing
Okay it's not a huge amount of cosplayers but hey...already more then 5 (;-◞౪◟-)
Some also came from Germany...I think...2-4? Not sure.
I don't know if you can find me so here's a pic of myself~


to see a bit more 
Maybe I'm gonna do a Facebook account for my cosplays~ a few asked for ^^"

I think that was everything that happened so far in March
well...at least those were the moments, which made me the happiest person on earth.

Thank you so much for reading this stuff here~
Next time I'll make a review or a Make-up tutorial for you...
so...


See you next time

(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
baibai 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen