2014/04/01

What happened everything in March? [Part 1] (๑^ں^๑)

Hi everyone~
Hope you're doin' well

Today's post will be about the last month
So what actually happened/changed in my life?

If you're interested keep on reading (。◝‿◜。)

First of all talking about Cosplay themes.
The first week I bought fabric for my future cosplays and was so excited when I found some really good things to use~
Especially my purple fabric (I'm so in love with this colour)
[You can see it in my first post]

I need purple for this future cosplay project:


Yes this time it's gonna be a Pokémon Cosplay (of course in Gijinka form)
This one is Haunter, one of my favourite Poket Monsters, because it's somewhat mysterious~ don't u think so? My make-up is gonna be very dramatic and as soon as my wig arrives, I'm gonna show you some progress / test pics~
My brother will cosplay Gengar, I'm so excited to see him as Gengar >////<"
Circle lenses are gonna be red I think...or purple, but I prefer red, so that I have a contrast~

Okay so this is my sketch, it's a really rough sketch, so that I'm still able to change some things~, but the top will be kind of a corset thingy in black, dark purple, ruffles and some more little things~
The skirt is ruffled too. The first layer will be purple, then comes a darker purple an then comes black. If you understand what I mean x'D (fuah my English~)
My wig has also a gradient in it and it will be curled in a ponytail~
I'm only unsure about what wearing on my legs...Overknees? no overknees? Something else? and which shoes?
My other cosplay will be Horo from Spice and Wolf but this time in her green dress x3
I'm so in love with this character so I have to cosplay her in different outfits. (2 will follow afterwards, but those are still secret fufufufu~ (´∇ノ`*)ノ)

I got also some cosplay requests. So if you wanna see me in a special cosplay, feel free to contact me~ I'm always open for your ideas.
Here are the characters other people want to see on me:

Kaguya Houraisan-Touhou
Shiro-Deadman Wonderland
Ririchiyo - Inu x boku ss
Sei - dmmd
Kaguya and Sei are the two I'm sure gonna cosplay, but for the other two I'm a bit unsure
Someone also wanted to see Eevee (Pokémon) and Anna (Frozen) on me but well...I don't really like both, 'cause they don't suit me...in my opinion xD"

Here's also a little test for sei.
To look male, eventhough the male character itself looks female is a bit hard...and this was only to try something out...

What do you think?

Another thing that happened in March:
Dmmd news! There will be an anime about it! I'm so happy. I know dmmd for so long and am a huge fan of it, so I'm really happy to see that there's gonna be an anime soon >////<
But...somehow dmmd becomes Mainstream (what I don't like...because...well mainstream <.<" fuh!)
I don't like to cosplay something that's mainstream, that's why I only gonna cosplay Sei because a good friend of mine is a fan of him and said, that she'd be glad to see me in this costume. And that's how wishes come true. I'm gonna wear Sei for a Shooting x3

Anything else...oh! yes! Kuroshitsuji!
Did you heard about the new anime OVA?
It'll be about the Circus! NOAH'S ARC!!! asdfghjkl!!!!!


2014 is my year xD I can't describe how happy those news made me I mean...Joker...and Dagger and! orrrr~ Feelings! haha~ ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Give 'em some love!

The other things will be reported in Part 2
some positive things/news for me
and a review about the first convention in my country xD
Afterwards I'm doin' a review on another pair of circle lenses~
well...

...
See you next time

(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
baibai 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen