2014/03/08

Review: Starmish brown by honeycolor.com (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Hi everyone~
\(^ω^\)

As promised my review for the starmish brown circle lenses I bought from honeycolor
You can get the lenses here.
The shipping was very fast, it took only three days O.O
I bought them for my Karin Maaka Cosplay last year and searched for a more golden tone. I already tried other lenses but was always disappointed, so I was a bit worried about the starmish brown.
When I got them I was super excited to try them on...and wow...I was so amazed by the color and the comfort!
But now let's get started with the review:
Information:
Brand: GEO
Diameter:14,5mm
Base Curve: 8,7mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 year





COLOR/DESIGN

It simply amazed me when I first put them in. The color was so vibrant and it did turn out in a nice orange-golden tone. Exactly like I wanted it to have. The lens makes your eyes pop out and gives it a dreamy effect. The patterns have a more realistic look and it blends well with my own eyecolor. I'm sure it will also look great with darkbrown eyes~ ♥  The dark outer ring makes it look a bit dolly as some of my friends said, but still it looks nice. I got so much compliments while wearing them and I'm super happy to got them.

COMFORT

Here again full stars. I wore them for like nine hours without any problems at a convention. They might dry out a bit after 5-6 hours, but simply use some eyedrops and it's done. The vision is at first a bit blurry, but after a few blinks everything's fine. You can barely feel them in your eyes and I sometimes was afraid that they fell out of my eye, bacause I didn't feel them anymore, haha~ (。´∀´ )ノ
Those are one of the most comfortable lenses I ever had.

ENLARGMENT

I have really small eyes so even 14,2mm look big in my eyes. Those are 14,5mm and they enlarge my eyes amazingly. It's the perfect enlargment not too much and not too less, it's enough to make your eyes pop out, make them look dolly-like and they give me sometimes this typical halo effect (the white of your eye is shining through the lens' pattern)

OVERALL

Five stars out of five. Those are my favourite lenses ever, eventhough I prefer blue and green one's the most, the golden color of this circle lens beats 'em all. I'm so super happy to have them and I really love to wear them also for the daily live (with less make-up of course). I would absolutely recommand them for those who search cute looking & golden circle lenses with a bit of enlargement.




I hope this review helped you a bit
ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)


See you next time
(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
baibai

4 Kommentare:

  1. So pretty eyes ♥♥♥ I'm happy that you are blogging again ^_^ These lenses look very good, as a Lolita, I love the dolly eye effect xD haha
    Hope to see you again soon ;_____;~ I miss you |3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. dawww~ cutie ♥ Thank you very much~ and yes I would recommend them if you're looking for golden circle lenses, I think you have the same eyecolor as me?
      I hope so too~ It was so much fun last time ♥

      Löschen
  2. wow you have got amazing eyes with these lenses ♡ and that's a wig or your hair?? Cuz it has got amazing color C:

    Mickey ♡ http://spookypastel.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much~ And yes it's a wig from my Karin Maaka Cosplay I wore last year~
      I rly love the color too ^-^

      Löschen